Playlist, 27 mars

By Daniel Josefsson on lördag, mars 28, 2009

Filed Under:

Johnny Paycheck: 11 months and 29 days
Mickey Newbury: Here comes the rain, baby
Ruth Brown: Tennessee waltz
Wilson Pickett: Ninety-nine and a half (won't do)
Townes van Zandt: Pancho & Lefty
Chairmen Of The Board: Pay to the piper
Joe Tex: Trying to win your love
Tom T. Hall: Pay no attention to Alice
Hank Williams: Howlin' at the moon
Terry Reid: Faith to arise
Joe Simon: Chokin' kind
Paul Siebel: Jack-knife gypsy
Waylon Jennings: Nashville bum
Kris Kristofferson: Best of all possible worlds
Moe Bandy: I just started hatin' cheatin' songs today
Bettye Lavette: The stealer
Swampwater: Heading for the country
Louvin Brothers: The river of Jordan
Lee Hazlewood: Cold hard times
Johnny Seay: Blue moon of Kentucky
Doris Duke: I can't do without you
Solomon Burke: He'll have to go
Patsy Cline: How can I face tomorrow
Johnny Cash: 25 minutes to go
Jerry Jeff Walker: Hairy ass hillbillies
Larry Jon Wilson: Sheldon churchyard
Charley Pride: Is anybody goin' to San Antone?
Lynyrd Skynyrd: Gimme three steps
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown: Mama Mambo
Tony Joe White: Elements and things
Dick Curless: Big wheel cannonball
Amazing Rhythm Aces: The Ella B
Candi Staton: Stand by your man
Johnny Paycheck: There's no easy way to die
Wille Nelson: Whiskey river
Fleetwood Mac: Cold black night
Creedence Clearwater Revival: Lookin' out my back door
Jim Ford: Harlan County
Peter Conway: I am not a yes man
Sandra Rhodes: Sowed love and reaped the heartache
George Jones & Brenda Carter: Milwaukee, here I come
The Byrds: I am a pilgrim
Tom Paxton: A rumblin' in the land
Waylon Jennings: San Francisco mabel joy
Lou Johnson: Move and groove together
Slim Harpo: Mailbox blues
John Denver: Take me to tomorrow
Bettye Lavette: What condition my condition is in
Dave Dudley: Six days on the road
Arthur Alexander: Turn around (and try me)
Curtis Mayfield: Freddie's dead
Billy Joe Shaver: Black rose
Johnny Winter: I'm yours and I'm hers
Dr. Hook: Freakin' at the freaker's ball
Joe Barry: Is it wrong
Otis Redding: Pain in my heart
Solomon Burke: Down in the valley
Muddy Waters: I can't call her sugar
Mack Vickery: Walk a mile in my shoes
Patsy Cline: Ain't no wheels on this ship
Waylon Jennings: Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the basics of love)
Lonnie Mack: All good things will come to pass
Hank Williams: Jambalaya on the bayou
Bobby Bare: That's how I got to Memphis
Elvis Presley: Moody Blue
Jo Ann Steele: One too many times
Swamp Dogg: Chokin' to death from the ties that bind
Lynyrd Skynyrd: Things goin' on
Tompall Glaser: Put another log on the fire
Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup: Coal black mare

Det fortsatta protokollet glömdes dessvärre kvar på The Cove, om det återfinns kompletterar vi låtlistan i efterhand. I vanlig ordning kommer även en Spotify-playlist inom kort.

Tack alla för en suverän kväll!

0 kommentarer for this post