Playlist 24 april

By Daniel Josefsson on söndag, april 26, 2009

Filed Under:

George Jones: I just don't give a damn
Arthur Alexander: Love me warm and tender
Jerry Reed: Not as a sweetheart (but just as a friend)
Big Al Downing: Touch me
John Phillips: Mississippi
Jimmy Castor Bunch: It just begun
Bobby Charles: Small town talk
Joe Simon: Message from Maria
Loretta Lynn: Don't come home a drinkin'
Screaming Jay Hawkins: I put a spell on you
Gene Davis: Satan's daughter
Benny Gordon: Gonna give her all the love I've got
Gram Parsons: Streets of Baltimore
Rusty & Doug Kershaw: Louisiana man
Lee Hazlewood: These boots are made for walkin'
Johnny Allan: I cried
Steve Young: That's how strong my love is
Bobby Charles: Big boys cry
Lee Moses: Time and place
Bob Shirley & The Vel-Tones: Jailbird
Mel Street: If I had a cheatin' heart
Clarence Carter: Getting the bills (but no merchandise)
Johnny Paycheck: King of the road
Delaney & Bonnie: Only you know and I know
Kris Kristofferson: The silver tongued devil and I
Johnnie Taylor: If I became president
Larry Jon Wilson: Melt not my igloo
Major Lance: Dark and lonely
Fleetwood Mac: My heart beats like a hammer
Otis Clay: Is it over?
Dr. Hook: Sylvia's mother
Tom T. Hall: Salute to a switchblade
Jerry Reed: Ugly woman
Jeff Dark: A suffering pain
Tony Joe White: Polk salad Annie
Joe Simon: Put your trust in me
Swamp Dogg: Choking to death from the ties that bind
Arthur Alexander: Turn around (and try me)
Dee Dee Warwick: Worth every tear I cry
Johnny Cash: Big river
The Sonics: Cinderella
Merle Haggard: Sing me back home
Big Mama Thornton: Hound dog
Bob Seger: Turn the page
Jackie DeShannon: When you walk in the room
Jack Cardwell: Whiskey, women and loaded dice
Joe Barry: Is it wrong
Waylon Jennings: Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the basics of love)
Jimmy Castor Bunch: Troglodyte
Willie Nelson: Shotgun Willie
Joe Barry: Little papoose
Hank Williams: Lost highway
Swamp Dogg: Redneck
David Allan Coe: Willie, Waylon and me

Resten av fredagens playlist glömde vi - igen - på The Cove. Sorry för detta. Håll till godo!

0 kommentarer for this post